17 August 2011

Young Love

So I'm seeing my nieces and nephews (aka my kids) starting new relationships and hope I'm still hip and young enough for them to hear me hahaha.

Dont rush: There is plenty of time to grow up and have a family. I'm not saying not to look, I'm just saying enjoy the ride. Be young and date around. The more you date, the more you will know your preferences. There is nothing that says you MUST marry your High School sweet heart or that says you have to have one in the first place.

Find Quality: Someone that is rare is going to put your interests first. They will also stand up for what they believe in and will keep their word. Someone who loves your family as much as you do will always be a keeper around here. Someone who is honorable and honest. I know this sounds all, "back in the day" and what not, but believe me...10 years into your relationship you're going to wonder why he won't get off the couch or why she's starting to go out more and more without you :o and you're going to kick yourself for not falling for the nice guy that begged you not to go lol.

Last but most definitely not least...BE: Don't just take up space. Do. That means, be active. Live life. The more you do this, the more you get to know yourself which will prepare you to be the perfect person for whomever may fall into your life. Besides, when you finally meet that perfect someone and you start bragging about him/her, make sure he/she has something to brag about too hahaha. I'm just sayin...

I know this isn't as good as my previous postings, but as you can see, it's been a while. It's about time I get back into this. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY MY KIDS...Ofa Atu