28 October 2009

My past

"There are great lessons to be learned from the past, and you ought to learn them so that you don’t exhaust your spiritual strength repeating past mistakes and bad choices." ~ M Russell Ballard

I got married out of high school. I had two kids to that marriage and was divorced by 21. I met my current husband a little after my divorce and have been with him since.

Of course there is more to the story so I'll be spilling my guts out here.

I know we've all heard the saying, "I wish I knew then, what I know now," but the truth is, I wouldn't change my experiences if I could. What I've gone through has made me into who I've become. Of course I didn't do it all alone. I could make a whole list but I know that if I've met you or have had any contact, whether it be a smile, a "hello", or even just leaving a comment on myspace, you've made an impact in my life. Even if no one ever reads my blogs, I want to put my story somewhere and until my kids learn not to rip mommy's journal, my life will be here.