I've been racking my brain on what I wanted to blog about. Everyone has their own thing like couponing, professional photography, etc. so I wanted to do a blog that I am passionate about. I love to coupon, but I do it because I have to. I love to photograph, but I haven't started on a career yet.
I'm helping one of my best friends plan her wedding. It's super fun and there isn't anyone I would rather do it for, but I've noticed some things in their beginning that I know I wish I knew in mine. So what I've decided to devote MOST of my blog to is relationships. I've been giving advice for more than 10 years and I love being able to help where I can. Of course, I'm not a doctor or a therapist, but I do know enough about people to know I know what I'm talking about. I doubt anyone would read this anyway, and IF you do, I hope this helps. I'm open to suggestions and I take criticism as needed so opinions are welcomed.